Monday, April 2, 2012

Lift Your Load (BEDA #2)



How am I already at the: I-don’t-have-the-time-to-blog! stage?
I am currently in a boy’s room. We’re doing speech homework. Instead of actually blogging, I am going to make a list of things within my line of sight that contribute to making this room smell rancid.
  1. Two day old beef-based Chinese food
  2. Leftover Mexican food
  3. Spilled duck sauce
  4. Spoiled Mac and Cheese
  5. Molding coffee
This is gross.
I find that when I actually have things to blog about, I don’t have time to narrate things.
So, in the plainest terms possible: today I slept through work, cried in my professor’s office, received a phone call from my grandfather (not the dead one), and found out that a plane ticket has been purchased in my name to go to London in August. And it wasn’t a mistake.
So, uh, party not-in-the-USA?
No, honestly, I am so thankful and grateful and beyond excited. I can’t wait to tell you all more details about my trip, once I sort them out.
Alas, now I leave to do my speech project. With a creepy cut-out of Taylor Lautner over my shoulder.
Hours I’ve worked: 0 (BECAUSE I SLEPT THROUGH MY SHIFT, UGHHHH)
Live performances I’ve seen: 0
Quote of the day: “Please don’t tell me I can’t make it. It ain’t gonna do me any good.” -Magdalena, Brandon Flowers 
(I just put my iPod on shuffle and that was the first line of the first song that came on. How great, right?!)

1 comment:

  1. "Hours I’ve worked: 0 (BECAUSE I SLEPT THROUGH MY SHIFT, UGHHHH)"

    Hopefully it was an early morning shift, or else I'm not even gonna ask :P

    ReplyDelete